1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lay pancetta out on a parchment lined baking sheet. Cook until crispy and browned, about 20 minutes.
2. Drizzle ciabatta slices with olive oil and toast in oven until lightly browned, 5-7 minutes.
3. Heat olive oil over medium-high heat in a saute pan. Saute collards until wilted and cooked through, but still bright green, about 5 minutes.
4. Remove greens from pan and add more oil. Sear tomatoes until charred and blistered and just barely starting to burst. Let cool.
5. Add tomatoes to a ziplock bag or cover with plastic wrap and gently smash.
6. Assemble crostini. Top each slice of bread with jam, greens, pancetta and bacon. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt before serving.
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
Delicious, farm-fresh harvests are closer than you think.