Ground Cherry, Corn & Cucumber Salad with Mozzarella
Ground Cherry & Cucumber Salad with Mozzarella
- 1/2 cup fresh ground cherries, sliced in half
- 1 cup raw collard greens, chiffonaded
- 1 large cucumber, sliced
- Fresh corn, removed from 1 cobb and grilled
- 1/2 cup mozzarella (in balls or torn into small pieces)
- Olive oil, squeeze of lemon, balsamic vinegar, sea salt and black pepper to season
Toss all ingredients together (minus mozzarella and oils and seasonings) in a large mixing bowl and combine by hand.
Once everything is well mixed, add in mozzarella, and top with olive oil, lemon juice, balsamic and seasonings.