1. Finely chop the onions, and mince the garlic. Add to ground goat.
2. Add the spice blend & Harissa to meat mixture.
3. Mix all ingredients in bowl with hands but don't over mix the meat, however, as the texture can become tough if it is mixed too much.
4. Roll meat into 2-3" long meatballs, and place on parchment paper-lined baking sheet. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F, and bake meatballs for 30 minutes, or until browned. While meatballs are baking, mix together ingredients for yogurt sauce and set aside.
5. Serve meatballs immediately topped with dollop of basil yogurt sauce.
Recipe by MyMindfulKitchen
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
Delicious, farm-fresh harvests are closer than you think.