1 Local Roots organic rutabaga
1-2 Tbsp sunflower seed oil
1 Tbsp nutritional yeast
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp onion poster
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
1 tsp paprika
1. Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2. Thinly and evenly slice the rutabaga to 1/8" thick slices and place them in a large bowl. Drizzle with oil and use your fingertips to toss and evenly and lightly coat all the slices with oil.
3. Lay them out on a baking tray
4. Combine the dry ingredients in a small bowl and sprinkle on both sides.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes until crispy, flipping them over every 10 minutes. Keep an eye on them for the last 5 minutes to make sure they don't burn.
Recipe by Local Roots NYer @Conscious_Cooking
Local Roots Experiences are fun, pop-up events where we bring the farm to you!
Delicious, farm-fresh harvests are closer than you think.