Same, Same Salad
My friend has this philosophy that if things are the same they go together. - it’s called “same, same” - we mostly apply this to fashion. like if you’re wearing a floral printed shirt then obviously it goes with your floral printed pants, shorts, skirts, and all other bottoms because… Same same… Floral, floral. Well the same thing applies to your salad. If you have fresh, local ingredients… No matter what they are… Same same.
This is same same salad.
What you’ll need:
- Fingerling Potatoes
- Olive Oil
- Hard Boiled Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
What you’ll do:
- Coarsely chop potatoes and mushroom
- Toss lightly with olive oil, salt, and pepper
- Pan roast until potatoes are crisp and fork tender
- Once ready let cool and refrigerate until chilled
When roasted ingredients are chilled:
- In a bowl add lettuce and chopped tomatoes
- Toss lightly with olive oil, fresh squeezed lemon, salt and pepper
- Top with chilled roasted potatoes and mushrooms
- Slice hard boiled eggs and add to salad
- Finish with a drizzle of olive oil, one last squeeze of lemon, and fresh pepper
Enjoy on the go!