Tangy Roasted Eggplant Salad
Created by @virtual_vegan
3 Japanese Eggplants
1 Head Romaine
2 Tbs Dijon Mustard
2 Tbs Water
1 Tsp Tahini
½ Lemon (Juiced)
Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Wash and cut the eggplants into ½-1 inch thick rounds.
- Bake the eggplant in the oven for 30 minutes or until desired texture.
- While the eggplant is baking, create your dressing by mixing the Dijon, tahini, water, lemon juice, and sea salt in a bowl, then set in the fridge to chill.
- Cut the romaine into small bite size pieces.
- Once the eggplant is done cooking, mix it in while it’s hot with the romaine and the dressing and enjoy.